Lovely Spanish Architectural Home Near Ajijic$299,000
SAVVY BUYERS WILL RECOGNIZE ... THE WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY IS OPEN WIDE HERE!
THIS LOVELY PROPERTY ALREADY HAS GREAT BONES, BUT THE POTENTIAL EXISTS TO BE AMAZING!
Location? ... a welcoming family neighborhood, within walking distance of Super Lake, Walmart, Laguna Mall, and a host of shops, restaurants & clubs. The neighbor across the street is a dentist, whose family has owned their property for a couple of generations.
Thoughtful and tasteful use of architectural details make the home bright and inviting ... sky lights, Boveda ceilings, wrought iron, Talavera tiles, copper sink, solid wood doors and 3 gas fireplaces, to name a few.
- Main house: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, & Office
- Office is air-conditioned and has built-in shelves, drawers & separate entrance
- Upper-level updated 1-bedroom, 1-bath Casita with private entrance, gas fireplace and set-up for a kitchenette
- Solar-heated pool
- Covered terrace
- Mirador with Palapa and terrific 360º views of Lake Chapala, the Sierra Madres & the village
- Talavera Fountain in side yard
- Nice kitchen with beautiful Talavera tile back splash, stainless appliances, garbage disposal, dishwasher & breakfast bar
- Private rear drive-in entrance from Calle Arroyo
It needs a bit of TLC (not a lot) ... just bring those design ideas you've seen on HGTV's "Fixer-Upper," and have fun with it.
There are all kinds of cool things about this property ... call for an opportunity to see them!
Shows by appointment. Owner financing available.
Property Status: Withdrawn
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.