Buyers & Sellers Resources
Buying a home at Lake Chapala
Buying your new home in the Ajijic, Lake Chapala area can be an absolute pleasure or a massive headache. Your house is not just your home, it is a serious investment in the dwelling, the area and your future.
Offering a concierge-level experience to prospective home buyers, Tom can arrange all the details, from:
- Setting up a place to stay (discount rates and VIP treatment at lovely B&Bs)
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Area maps
- Dining/Sightseeing recommendations
- A tour of the Ajijic, Lake Chapala area
- Answers to all your questions about the area and buying a home in Mexico
Selling a home in Lake Chapala
While there are no guarantees that a buyer will simply walk through the front door with a full price offer, there are things you can do to make sure that your property receives maximum exposure to attract a ready, willing and able buyer.
I can provide a thorough, no-obligation Opinion of Value for your property which will include a comprehensive Comparative Market Analysis. Even if you’re not sure you’re ready to sell, but simply want to know the current market value of your property, I’ll be happy to do this for you at no cost.